My Tired Holiday

Hi Hello Hey!
It's me Dara and welcome back to my blog!


I'm back from my tired holiday. And this is my first assignment from Mrs. Wiwin. She told us to write about our holiday! Soo, let's get started!!!!!!


Last holiday I went to Malang by car. That's why I call my holiday with "My Tired Holiday". My trip started at 3pm. And I arrived in malang at 10am. It takes 19 hours to arrive in Malang. In Malang I rent a room in Ijen Suites. A few hours later, one by one my family came. The first day,we spend our time to take a rest. The next day, I went to Jawa Timur Park 1. It's so much fun. 

Me and MyFamily at the car and jatim park
In the morning I was waken up by Hana.She video called me when she was at the airport to say her farewell to our bestfriend Rafli, who is moving to Palembang.


In Jatim Park I tried almost all of the ride. When the lunch time, I bought Mie Yamin, but in my opinion it doesn't taste that good. So I bought a french fries and lemon tea after that. The next day,I went to apple farm. In that farm, i can pick apples. I enjoyed it.



After that i went to Batu Night Spectacular to see the lampion. I think it's so cool so i took a lot of picture, but I'm gonna show you only one picture with my family.


and one with my sisters.

After that I went back to my hotel.to celebrate new year's eve. Bur I felt so disappointed because the taste of the food in the ball room is not equivalent to its price which is fairly expensive while the food itself tastes bad. So I went back to the room and I video called my friend, Hana while waiting for new year.


The next day i left Malang and went to Yogyakarta. On my way to Yogyakarta I  stopped at alfamart and took some picture. It takes 12 hours to arrive at Yogyakarta.

It's cool right?
In Malang I rent a room in Sahid Rich Hotel. And the next day I went to the mata trick eye museum. And this is me when I be a Tarzan. Hahahahaha. 






























Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

World Tournament and Techno Fest

My Friend's Unforgettable Moment

Megantara 2016