hai guyyss.

meet me, again
(even we don't exactly meet, eyes to eyes, but, yeah)

so, this last semester was a blast!.
there's a lot of thing that happend, most of them are really amazing.
and it can not be this awesome if there isn't my friends, family, and teachers.
and who is that, exactly?
listed, below!

firstly, for my senior slash boyfriend, atalla
thankyou-thankyou-thankyou
i can't thankyou enough for what you've done to me.
our moment were so amazing
i was, and still be happy because of you.
and i can remember feeling in love everytime i think of you.
but ofc there was a time,
when i don't feel right. and i can be so jealously.
but believe me i tried not to be.
because i believe in you.
hope you gonna believe in me, too.

moving on, to my super b fake friends
too much stuff that, ah.
fake
no, i'm just kidding.
hana.
you're such a weird creature that remember me of sloth
but glad, you're mind doesn't work like sloth
in such a complicated drama and gerung.
i really enjoy wasting time together with you.
and thankyou for being there for me almost everytime that i needed you the most
ah
sending lots of virtual from dara
p.s: u should move on, as soon as possible

finally, all of the teachers that helps me so much this semester
that is include my home teacher, Lovely Princess Wiwin.
even tho there's a lot of 'i-didn't-like-so-much' type of teachers
but in the end, i should know what they are my teachers
and they are already giving us, the student. their best
and for some teachers.
i want to say sorry for being such a something in some kind of way.
and lastly, i'd like to say thankyou so much from the deepest feelings in my heart

thankyou

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Megantara 2016

World Tournament and Techno Fest

My Friend's Unforgettable Moment