Dewa Athena IX

Hi Hello Hey!
It's me Dara and welcome back to my blog!

Good day fellow readers! Today I'm going to tell you about Dewa Athena IX. So what are we waiting for? Let's get started!


Okay, where do we start then... Hmm lets see, okay! Do you guys know what is Dewa Athena? Dewa Athena is an event is held in my school, SMAN 3 Bandung by the student council. Basically, it is a sports event. It is like actually like an Olympic. Rather in a stadium, it takes place on Lapangan Bali. A sports field that is located behind my school. Instead of countries competing each others, it is classes in my school that competes! We got those euphoria vibes around here! One of the reason is because each class have a different jersey that we wore and it is such a prestige to wear my class jersey! By the way, I'm in the class of X IPA 7. We called ourselves Sepatu Galaksi! Our jersey is blue, with a design of a baseball jersey and we have our names on the back of it, and it such a pride to wear it.


Dewa Athena is a 3 day event. The first and the second day as a qualifier, and the last day as the finals against the seniors. The first day of Dewa Athena was held on Saturday, 25th of March 2017. I was one of the committee for Dewa Athena. So i came early that day. I arrived at Lapangan Bali at around 7 AM. We had a briefing around 30 minutes, then the first game was started. I was a timekeeper for the basketball match. So, I sat behind the scoreboard and watch the time and tell the referee how much time is left. Actually, it summaries my whole job in Dewa Athena. While I became the timekeeper, my class were on a match of women futsal and won! then the men futsal against X IPA 6 but we sadly lost that match because our team was not lucky enough. After my shift has ended I joined my class for a tug of war match against X IPA 5. My first impression was "oh my god we'll gonna lose" because we're against a class with bigfoots in there. So many big guys against my small team. But we can't afford to surrender easily. With faith, we can moves mountain. So be it, it has begun! the referee blows the whistle and my friends and I were pulling the ropes so hard. We are pulling with all of our energy, we are doing our best, and with our passion, losing is nothing that we need to worry because we won! We have won against those giants and bigfoots! And I was so happy!



 The tug of war was actually my only match that I've participated. Because after the match, I helped my close senior friend Atalla and Naira to sell riceboxes. I offered them for my help, because they were a close friend of mine. They were carrying a plastic bag with dozens of ricebox, while I'm offering people to buy ricebox. I scream, and scream again, and just keep screaming. Then it turns out people loved my screaming, because the ricebox were sold out in time. Then, Naira and Atalla thank me for the help and they leave because they were in a hurry, and so do I. I have to go to my grandmother's house because I have a plan with my family to go somewhere! So, my first day of Dewa Athena is ended by helping my close friends selling riceboxes! and then, I go to my grandmother's house with Go-Jek.

The second day of Dewa Athena, was held on first April. Sadly, I couldn't come because I was sick.


So... That's it for my lifestory about Dewa Athena!! I hope you enjoy it!
See you later!!
xoxo



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Megantara 2016

World Tournament and Techno Fest

My Friend's Unforgettable Moment