World Tournament and Techno Fest



Hi Hello Hey!
It's me Dara and welcome back to my blog!

Now, I'm gonna tell you about my experience when I went to the other planet in our galaxy and learn about technology. The event called World Tournament and Techno Fest (WTTF)! So let's get started!!



World Tournament and Techno Fest isn't a real tournament. It's just an exciting event which organized by student organizations or we usually called OSIS in SMAN 3 Bandung. WTTF held on 20th August 2016 at all around SMAN 3 Bandung. In this event we, 32019 have to against our seniors, 32018 in order to win a puzzle pieces and each class was given a mentor to guide them. Our mentor were Teh Felia and Teh Adhisya. This event really test our solidarity and our ability to speak english because we must use english all the time. I think it so hard, but i know i can do it.

X MIPA 7 VS XI MIPA 7

Each class should choose a dress code. And the funny thing is X SCIENCE 7 and XI SCIENCE 7 select the same dress code. The dress code was stripes. So all the girls have to distinguish ourselves by making a cat's whiskers in our face with face painting. The first thing we do is gathered nat the SMAN 3 & 5's corridor to receive a map for our trip to the other space and some water balloons to defeat the aliens who disturb our journey. But the map that we got from our mentor is not the usual map. We have to crack the clue to know where we must to go.b

There's so many things we do, but I only wrote the funny and memorable moment. In bali field we played a game. The game where we must stole XI MIPA 7 scarf. It was a very fun game, until one of my friends accidentally hit my chin that causes my tongue bitten by my self. After that my tongue began to bleed. Blood from the wound quite a lot, so i had to quit the game. My friend apologized to me. And i forgive him:). I'm a good girl, right? And fortunately my class won this game. YEAYY!!

The other memorable moment is when we are in the sun. We have to choose two representatives from each class to eat a super spicy noodles. My friend volunteered to be a representation of X MIPA 7 because he was hungry. And he won that game.

Before we went to the sun, we take a break. I'm had a very bad experience when I take a break. when I eat my food from my mom, there is a cat who jumped into the table and she ate my food! I was very upset!!!!!!!!!! Because I didn't have food anymore, I decided to buy Cimol. I've paid the Cimol and went into school building. But when I returned, the old man who sell Cimol it is not there! He run away with my money!!!!! aaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! And when I want to buy the other food, the break is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i'm very, very hungry.

But I didn't feel hungry anymore when we all gathered at the bali field. 32019 combine the puzzle, and 32018 too. It so cool.

So, that's all from me! I hope you enjoy my blog! Thankyou and Byeeeeeeee!!!!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Friend's Unforgettable Moment

Megantara 2016