My Friend's Unforgettable Moment

Hi Hello Hey!
It's me Dara and welcome back to my blog!

Now, I'm gonna tell you about my friend's unforgettable moment. My friend's name is Hanasalvina. So let's get started!!


This morning, when the English class started, my english teacher, bu wiwin, divide our class into nine groups. And I got Hana and Bayu for my group. After that, Bu Wiwin told us to share an unfogettable moment to each other. Next, we must write my friend's unforgettable moment in my blog. So i decided to write Hana's unforgettable moment.

22th of September is a unforgettable moment for Hana. Because 22th of September is her birthday. So she treat her best friends to McDonald. In the school, her best friends are ignored her birthday. She feel so disappointed. After school, she with her best friend, Me, Nadia, Nanette, Asyilla, Qinthara, and the last but not least Rafli, went to McDonald. She paid our meal. But when she paid, me and Nadia told her that they want to go to the toilet. She began to suspect. Hana think that i will bought some gift. Especially, when Asyilla received call and she told Hana that Nadia's handphone is missing. So Qinthara and Nanette followed me and Nadia to outside. Hana already confident that she will be surprise by her friends. But all her confident was lost when I, Nadia, Nanette, and Qinthara returned with empty hand. 

After we finished eating, Nadia want to go to Body Shop, and we decided to follow her. When Hana look around at the Body Shop I brought some donuts from Emina's SPG and we sang " Happy birthday hanaa! "  in the middle of mall. Hana was very happy. And she will never forget this moment.


So that's all from me! I hope you enjoy my blog! Thankyou and Byeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

World Tournament and Techno Fest

Megantara 2016